Friday, July 20, 2007

Are you ready?

Dear 6B,

It's encouraging to see so much constructive comments and they definitely show me that you have been paying attention to what we have been practising these few weeks. Also, you have done well by contributing posts that are professional and responsible. A blog is different from an MSN chat or your personal webpage, as a blog requires maturity and a responsible online etiquette. I'm glad most of you have exhibited that, with the exception of a few who have used contractions and slang.

Do have an early rest tonight and leave the stress at the door when it's your turn to go in. Smile, that's the best defence against anxiety!

See you tomorrow and all the best. Just a last reminder - be humble, not overconfident.

Cheers,
miss soon

13 comments:

edmund wan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edmund wan said...

Yes?No?Maybe?

Brian said...

Quite a late response though, but ``Am I ready?", I'm ``Ever ready!!!"

Ve®å said...

Thanks Ms Soon, for those wonderful words of wisdom.

But to answer your question, I'm not really sure.

Prepared? Not confident.

Ready? Absolutely not confident!!!

Sabrina said...

hm...if you have read all the oral examples Miss soon printed for us and our fellow classmates work...you need not to (can I say it in chinese?) burn the midnight oil to study for oral.

Sleep well the night before the oral, good night! :D

G E R M S. said...

Ha,I wasn't quite a bit worried,but maybe a little nervous.But the worse thing...I woke up late that day!!!~But at least I was in time,before the class went to the waiting room...(lucky me)Good thing,I read through the oral scripts by our classmates.With those ...reference,I was sure that I should be able to score well.^^Well,hopefully!~

Amos Ng said...

Thank you Miss Soon for all the encouragement you have given us. I will not disappoint you in the PSLE English oral or English Paper 1, 2, or 3!!!(Composition, English Test paper and Listening comprehension respectively)

Have a good rest at night!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

colin said...

yes i am ready as i have been working hard for the past five years(sorry about not bringing work though) and i am not going to give up now. psle is only a few months away( oops! not a few months, only about one month to our psle oral) so we better bulk up and pay more attention to what miss soon and our other teachers tell us (p.s: and do more worksheets and psle format exam papers also!)
good luck everyone and turn in early tonight get some sleep and do not disappoint mrs chew tomorrow during the australian examinations for the westpac awards!!!
see you all tomorrow!!! >>.<<

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare said...

i am so ready!Of course, we still have to study for the oral though.
But still, thank you miss soon for helping us for our oral!!=)

Jia Xin said...

I think i am ready

teoweizhi said...

of cause

teoweizhi said...

very ready eveere ready so easy